Offering Many Sleep-Related Services
As an experienced provider of sleep studies and sleep-related equipment, United Health Systems is a name South Florida can count on for better sleep and better health.
Our Health and Sleep-Related Services Include:
- Delivery of sleep-related equipment
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Provide oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of O2
- Billing of primary or secondary payor sources
- United Health Sleep Labs meet all of the Medicare Supplier Standards
- Assistive Technology Professionals on staff
- Reworking of denied insurance claims
- 24-hour on-call emergency service
- Cleaning of equipment
- Monitoring use of sleep products
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- We accept Medicare assignment
- Respiratory Therapists on staff
- Our staff has an average of 20 years of healthcare experience
- Compliance reports
We carry everything you need to stay safe, comfortable and independent at home. Check out a glimpse of what we carry in our catalog.
Sleep Study Basics
During a sleep study, many measurements are taken and sleep stages are recorded through gently applied wires affixed to your scalp, side of your face and under your chin. Click below to learn more.